Tuesday, November 23, 2010

CAREER SUCCESS

But he who trusts in the Lord will be prospered.
                                                                          Proverbs 28:25


Loving Father,

You have promised us saying "I shall never leave you nor forsake you". Accordingly, I believe that the God who was there with me till this very moment is faithful enough to carry me through. I am certain that You will not leave when I am just half way through.

Master, as I am standing at the crossroads, not knowing which path I should tread on, pour out Your supernatural and divine grace and mercies upon me as I know that Your grace is sufficient to meet all my deficiencies.

Lord Jesus, direct my footsteps according to Your perfect will and enable me to pursue the appropriate career. Show me Your ways, O Lord, and teach me Your paths as my hope is completely in You all day long. Grant me Your grace in the eyes of all the officials and bless the work of my hands.

Father, let Your Spirit of wisdom and of understanding, the Spirit of counsel and power, and the Spirit of knowledge and of the fear of the Lord rest upon me.

Lord, I believe that You are faithful and able to open unknown doors for me. You can open doors for me that no one can shut. Let Your perfect will be done in the choice of my career.

Father, take control of all the financial needs pertinent to my career. Meet all my needs according to the riches of Your glory. Let Your righteous right hand be upon me, O Lord. I ascribe all glory and honour to You alone for giving ear to the voice of my supplications and granting my requests accordingly.
               
                                                                                         Amen.



No comments:

Post a Comment