Monday, November 22, 2010

POVERTY



The LORD will guide You continually, And satisfy Your soul in drought, And strengthen Your bones; You shall be like a watered garden, And like a spring of water, whose waters do not fail.


Isaiah 58:11


Loving Heavenly Father!




I am heavily burdened and languishing in poverty. You know my plight Lord and I have come to You because I know You care for me. Lord enough of this poverty and have mercy on me.



O Lord the Scripture says that You care even for a sparrow. Then how much more You will love me Master! I trust in Your abundant and unfailing love and plead with You to make all my deficiencies into sufficiencies. Lord Your blessings alone can make me rich So bless me Lord and meet my needs in a miraculous way. I have none but You, Lord to lift me out of this poverty. Both riches and honour are from Your hands! Lord I lift up my hands to You and wait for You to change this bitter situation. I confess all my short-comings and beg for Your mercy. I shatter all the power of darkness working against me and bless me Lord. I promise to give what is due to You Lord! Hear to my cries and remove this financial burden from me Lord! I have reached the limit and I cannot go any longer. I claim Your promise which says that those who love You will never lack any good thing. Deliver me from this crisis and grant my desires. I thank You in advance. In Jesus' name I pray.

Amen.



No comments:

Post a Comment