Monday, November 22, 2010

PRESSING FINANCIAL NEED



And my God shall supply all your need according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus.

Philippians 4:19


O Lord of Heavens!

Look at my affliction caused by my poverty! Show me Your mercy and compassion.

Lord the Scripture says that You will guide me continually and satisfy my soul in drought and strengthen my bones. Lord I am heavily burdened and am put in a tight corner. Remember my lowly state and lift me up O Lord! Let me not put to shame and deliver me from this financial crisis. Relieve me from my distress. O Lord! My Master, My provider from whom comes all riches and glory. Remove all my insufficiencies

Father! Forgive me if I have not been faithful in giving my tithes and offerings to You. Bless me and supply all the good things to me. Wipe away my tears and make me rejoice in You O Lord!

I thank You for listening to this prayer. In Jesus name I pray.

Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment