Tuesday, November 23, 2010

COMPETITION IN BUSINESS

Do you see a man who excels in his work? He will stand before kings; He will not stand before unknown men.
                                                  Proverbs 22:29


Loving Lord of all Creations,

It is nothing for You to help, whether with many or with those who have no power. I come to Your Presence with the faith that You alone are able to help me. I do not have anyone to rely upon, nor do I have any other resource in this world of cut-throat competition. You alone are my rock, my fortress and my deliverer. Let not my faith go in vain. So Lord, make a difference between me and those of the world. Let Your righteousness, Your mercy and Your power be revealed in my business.

The Word says, "The king's heart is in the hand of the Lord, Like the rivers of water; He turns it wherever He wishes." Help me to have an advantage in whatever business ventures that I enter. Help me to find favour in the eyes of all my business contacts. Let me have an advantage over all my competitors. Let all evil devised by them be destroyed. Let all their tricks to show me down be a failure.

Lord, help me to glorify Your name by blessing my business and all that pertains to me. I am sure that You would never leave me nor forsake me, because I ask this prayer in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ.

                                                                                                                                                                   Amen.


No comments:

Post a Comment