Tuesday, November 23, 2010

STARTING A NEW BUSINESS

May He grant you according to your heart's desire, And fulfill all your purpose.
                                                                                                                  Psalm 20:4


Loving Lord!

You know the anxieties within me! You are the fountain of all good gifts and I come to You seeking Your abundant blessings on my new venture.

Lord! The Scripture says that You were with Isaac and blessed him in such a way that he prospered and continued prospering. I know You have the same love for me also and You are a living God with the same power and authority.

O Maker of Heaven and Earth, to whom belongs all the riches of the earth bless my efforts and grant me Your abundant blessings. I do not lean on my own wisdom and knowledge! Grant me Your divine guidance and help me take the right steps for the success of this venture. I totally commit all my plans and purposes in Your hands. Make everything a success and perfect every aspect of this venture.

I promise to give whatever is due to You, out of my income. Let me be a channel of blessing to others and bless me to that extent O Lord!

I thank You for answering my prayers. In Jesus' name I pray.

                                                                                               Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment