Tuesday, November 23, 2010

DEBT IN BUSINESS

O You afflicted one, Tossed with tempest, and not comforted, Behold, I will lay Your stones with colorful gems, And lay Your foundations with sapphires.
                                                                                                         Isaiah 54:11


Loving Heavenly Father!

I have come to You with a heavy heart! I am oppressed on all sides and there seems to be no way out for me! Lord! Look at my predicament and have mercy upon me.

Lord! If I have displeased You in anyway please forgive me. I admit that at times I have failed to honour You as I ought to have. Forgive me Lord and give ear to my cries!

Master and I have done what all I could, to overcome this crisis. Yet Lord, I am sinking and I am unable to bear the creditors' torment.

The Scripture says that You are a very present help in our trouble. Lord, You have promised to deliver me when I call upon You in the day of trouble. Please Lord! Show me someway to come out of this. You are the one who will even make a road in the wilderness and rivers in the desert. Hence I look to You, O Lord! Please prosper the little effort I take towards the success of my business and help me to clear this mountain of debt in a miraculous way. I believe in Your mighty power for Your word says that what is impossible with me are possible with You. I trust You Lord and expect a miracle from You. Guide me in the right direction, protect me and restore all that I have lost.

Please grant me Your grace to overcome this situation and lift me up for Your glory. I thank You for taking into account all my tears and changing my sorrows into joy. In Jesus' name I pray.

                                                                                                                             Amen.




No comments:

Post a Comment