Tuesday, November 23, 2010

WITCHCRAFT

For there is no sorcery against Jacob, Nor any divination against Israel. It now must be said of Jacob And of Israel, Oh, what God has done!
                                                                                               Numbers 23:23


Dear Father!

My heart is restless due to the torment of the powers of darkness. I am weary of bearing these agonies and mental torture. Please heed to the voice of my cry.

The Scripture clearly tells that You sent Your only begotten Son, the Lord and Saviour Jesus to destroy the works of the devil. I believe in Your mighty power. You have also assured that no weapon formed against me shall prosper. Shatter these evil powers Lord! Protect me with Your mighty wings and keep me away from the attack of the evil forces. You are my rock, my refuge and I come to You Master, restore Your peace in heart, home and family.

I know You are answering this prayer for Your words says that no evil shall befall me. Cover my entire family with Your precious blood and preserve me from all evil. In Jesus' most holy name I pray.

                                                                                                                                              Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment