Monday, November 22, 2010

FAILURE IN BUSINESS



He shall be like a tree Planted by the rivers of water, That brings forth its fruit in its season, Whose leaf also shall not wither; And whatever he does shall prosper.
                                                                                                                       Psalm 1:3


Heavenly Father!

You know my situation, I am surrounded by failure on all sides. I am in utter misery and I have lost all my confidence Lord!

Father! Your word says that You will prosper the efforts of Your children. All my efforts and endeavours have ended in failure and there is no ray of hope for me Lord! I confess that my own wisdom and strength are nothing Lord! O Maker of Heaven and Earth! Unless You bless me I will not let You go. Let Your Divine Wisdom and blessings flow through me Lord so that I can achieve success in my business. I don't seek for any man's help Master but Your's alone. You perfect everything for me and guide me in every step. Let me take the correct decision to make my business a success Lord! Without Your help and grace I can never be a success Master! I thank You even now for opening the Windows of heaven and blessing me Lord! I give You all the glory! In Jesus' name I pray.

Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment