Monday, November 22, 2010

FAILURE IN AMBITION

God is able to do exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask or think.
                                                                                                Ephesians 3:20


Dear Heavenly Father,

I am in deep distress and anguish of heart. All my life seems to be a barren land before me. All my hope is lost, my dreams are shattered. Yet I believe that You are a loving Father to me and You can understand the agony of my soul. I surrender my will to Your perfect will. I understand Lord that the thoughts You think towards me are thoughts of peace and not of evil; thoughts to give me a future and a hope.

Father, help me to recover from the great shock and loss. Let me not take any hasty decision, but Father, guide me by Your divine Spirit. Grant me Your Spirit of power, of love and of a sound mind. You are able to do exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask or think. My future is in Your hands and I know that You would restore to me all that was lost in a double measure in the coming days. I praise You and thank You because You have taken total control of my life and future. Thank You for hearing my prayer.

Amen.



No comments:

Post a Comment