Monday, November 22, 2010

FAILURE IN RELATIONSHIP



"Do not remember the former things, Nor consider the things of old. Behold, I will do a new thing, Now it shall spring forth; Shall you not know it? I will even make a road in the wilderness And rivers in the desert."
Isaiah 43: 18-19


Most loving Lord!

You know my broken heart! I am shattered and I just do not know how to come out of this disappointment Tears flow down my cheeks and I sink in my sorrow O Lord!

The scripture says that all things work together only for good. Right now I do not understand Your ways but strengthen me to accept Your will. I turn to You for help for I know without You I can never come out of this depression. Comfort me Lord and sustain me with Your sweet presence. I commit my future in Your hands. Help me forget my past and let me start a new life with You as my guide. Make me glad and grant me a glorious future. Lift me up Lord from this depressed state and wipe away my tears with Your loving hands. I cast all my burdens and disappointments at Your feet Lord! Keep me in perfect peace till I receive the partner of Your choice from Your hands. In Jesus name I pray.

Amen.


No comments:

Post a Comment