Wednesday, November 24, 2010

GUILT

Now having been set free from sin, and having become slaves of God, you have your fruit to holiness, and the end, everlasting life.
                                                                           Romans 6:22.


Dear Father,

If there is one thing that can kill a man gradually, it is guilt. And Lord, I am spending sleepless nights struggling with this feeling of guilt.

Your Word says that Your blood can only has cleansed me off all my sins and unrighteousness and made me holy. But this guilt of the past is chasing me. So I understand that this guilt is from the devil and he is the one who tries to dig out what Your love has already covered. You have overcome the evil one and rendered him powerless.

Father, I once again acknowledge that You have washed away all my sins, declared me righteous and holy, and the devil no longer has any power over me. Dear Father, help me to control my thoughts and overcome my unbelief.

Father, I thank You for helping me to come out of this thought of guilt and assuring me that I am Your son, as You have washed me off all my sins. In Jesus' mighty name I pray.

Amen.



No comments:

Post a Comment