Tuesday, November 23, 2010

OVERSEAS JOB OPPORTUNITY

Delight Yourself also in the Lord, And He shall give You the desires of Your heart. Commit Your way to the Lord, Trust in Him, And He shall bring it to pass.
                                                                                                                          Psalm 37: 4, 5


Loving Lord!

You know the longings of my heart! Lord! I am so anxious to secure a job abroad! I seek Your help for, nothing is impossible to You.

Father, You have said that You will give whatever I ask in Your name. Claiming Your promise I expect You to remove the obstacles and help me to get a job abroad. I humble myself before You and look up to You to receive this precious gift from Your hands. Lord! I promise to support Your work as much as possible through my earnings! Please have mercy upon me and lift up my head, Master. I admit that I am not worthy to ask this great blessing from You. Yet I believe in Your abounding love for me!

I thank You Lord for opening a way for me! Continue to be with me and lead me! In Jesus name I pray.

                                                                          Amen.




No comments:

Post a Comment