Tuesday, November 23, 2010

For Getting Visa

"If you ask anything in My name, I will do it".
                                                                  John 14:14


Loving Lord!

The Scripture says that You are aware of all our needs, even before we ask You. So I come to You and place this request at Your loving hands.

You know how desperate I am for getting the Visa. My soul has become weary and anxious over this delay in getting the visa .O Lord! Speak in the hearts of the concerned officials, grant me favour in their eyes and help me to get my visa on time so that my purpose is fulfilled. Perfect everything for me my Master. I wait at Your feet and trust in You to make this possible.

I know that You will do it for You will never let Your children down. I thank You for listening to my plea! To You alone be all honour and glory. In the sweet name of Jesus I pray.

                                                                                                          Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment