Wednesday, November 24, 2010

SUICIDAL THOUGHTS

"My times are in a Your hand."
                                                        Psalm 31:15


O Lord!

You know my heart! I am so oppressed on all sides that I quite often want to end my life! Life has become hopeless and I see no way out.

Lord Your word says that my body is Your temple and as such I have no authority over my life and body. Yet Lord I am unable to resist this suicidal tendency. Strengthen my heart and remove all suicidal though and any attempts I have made to take my own life. I acknowledge that satan is a thief and comes to steal, kill and destroy. I now choose You Lord Jesus, as my Master who came to give me life and give it abundantly.

I renounce all my harmful thoughts and I crave Your forgiveness for nursing such thoughts. Thank You for Your forgiveness that allows me to forgive myself. I believe that my times are in Your precious hands and that there is always hope in Christ. Thank You Lord for taking over my soul, my body and my life. In Jesus Name I pray.

Amen.



No comments:

Post a Comment