Wednesday, November 24, 2010

WRONG RELATIONSHIPS

Remember your Creator before the silver cord is loosed, Or the golden bowl is broken, Or the pitcher shattered at the fountain, Or the wheel broken at the well.
"In returning and rest you shall be saved; In quietness and confidence shall be your strength."
The LORD is gracious and full of compassion, Slow to anger and great in mercy.

                                                                                     Ecclesiastes 12:6; Isaiah 30:15; Psalm 145:8.



Gracious Father,

The Scripture quotes that we will know the truth and the truth will set us free. Lord, enable me to acknowledge You in all my ways. Believing that You are the way, the truth and the life, I enter into Your presence with this supplication. Create in me a pure heart, O Lord, and sanctify me totally as I surrender my life to You. I admit that I have wronged against You through this relationship which is against Your will and I have come short of Your glory. But out of Your divine grace and mercies, save me and sanctify me, since I believe the Your grace is sufficient to meet all my needs at this hour of despair.

Help me to seek Your face always and give You the first preference as the Bible says, "seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you." Father, accept me graciously into Your fold once more and remember my sins no more. Help me to renounce this wrong relationship once and forever. Let not my sin have dominion over me. I subject all my thoughts under Your divine control. Help me listen to Your sweet still voice as I trust in Your grace and loving-kindness. Enable me to fix my gaze on You alone and keep me from the lust of eyes, lust of flesh and the pride of life. Keep me holy even as You are holy.

I believe that You have heard my cry and would keep me in Your perfect grace from now onwards. I ask this prayer in the holy name of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ.

                                                                                                   Amen.



No comments:

Post a Comment