Wednesday, November 24, 2010

BAD HABITS

Or do You not know that Your body is the temple of the Holy Spirit who is in You, whom You have from God, and You are not Your own? For You were bought at a price; therefore glorify God in Your body and in Your spirit, which are God's.
                                                                                                      I Corinthians 6:19, 20.


Most loving Father!

You know all my weakness and shortcomings. I feel so unworthy to stand before You. I choose to believe Your word which says that You are the lover of all sinners. I draw near to Your throne of grace begging for Your mercy and help.

O Lord! The Scripture says that we ought to present our bodies holy and acceptable to You! Master! I am of the flesh and on my own strength I just cannot over come this sinful habit. But I long to lead a clean and pleasing life before You, Lord. I am so helpless and find it very difficult to resist the temptations that come across my way! I look up to You for help, Master! Please cleanse me and fill me with Your Holy Spirit who alone can strengthen me to over come this habit. Let Your spirit guide me and preserve me from stumbling back. Please Lord take full control of my thoughts and grant me Your special grace! O God! Let my eyes be always upon You for without You I can do nothing. You have all the authority in heaven and on earth. I ask You to protect my mind and body and set me absolutely free from this unwanted deed. I choose to submit myself only to the guidance of the Holy Spirit.

Forgive me for all that I have done against You and cover me with Your precious blood. Thank You forgiving me and forgetting my bad past Lord! I am now Your child Master and I acknowledge satan has no power over me. Be with me and lead me in the everlasting way. In the name of Jesus, I pray.

                                                                                                                          Amen.


No comments:

Post a Comment