Tuesday, November 23, 2010

DISTURBANCE - DEMONIC OPPRESSION

Now the Lord is the Spirit; and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.
"And you shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free."

                                                                                           2 Corinthians 3:17; John 8:32.



Gracious Loving Lord Jesus,

The Bible says that where the Spirit of the Lord, there is liberty. Father, when You walked on the face of this earth, You were compassionate towards every man and You went about doing good and healing all who were oppressed by the devil. You are our unchanging Father, merciful and gracious, slow to anger and abounding in love.

Father, all authority has been given to You in heaven and on earth. The disturbance that I am undergoing due to the demonic forces right now is nothing before You Lord. It was by Your word that the heavens and earth were created. You have given us the authority that whatever we bind on earth will be bound in heaven, and whatever we loose on earth will be loosed in heaven. I exercise this authority and I bind the satanic forces that bring this unwanted disturbance right now.

Lord, release me totally by Your Spirit and fill me with divine peace that surpasses all understanding. Master, take control of all my thoughts, my body and soul totally. Let Your Spirit reign supreme. I thank You Lord for the total deliverance that You have given me. I praise You and give You all the glory and honour.

Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment