Tuesday, November 23, 2010

OPPRESSION DUE TO DEMONIC FORCES

Purpose the Son of God was manifested, that He might destroy the works of the devil.
                                                                                                                              1 John 3:8

Most loving Father!

I am tossed by the evil forces that are working against me! You know my state Lord! I'm in agony and constant fear.

O God! Your Scripture says that You came down to earth to destroy the works of the devil. I plead to You to deliver me from all bondages and set me free!

Please forgive me for any part I've played in bringing this evil force in my life. Master! I acknowledge that Satan in a defeated force and that I am You precious child. So, he cannot touch me! Cover me with Your protecting hands and let no evil designs of Satan prevail over me. I know that You are greater than, he who is in the world. I curse every evil power in Your mighty name and cast them into the deepest hell O Lord. Yes Lord there is no sorcery or divinity against me! Nothing can harm me Lord for I am Your child, covered by Your precious blood. I take the authority from You to curse the demonic activities against me & my family. I thank You for being with me to protect me and deliver me from this oppression. Thank You for Your mercies. In Jesus' name I pray.

Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment