Tuesday, November 23, 2010

NIGHTMARE - DEMONIC PROBLEMS

Great is our Lord, and mighty in power; His understanding is infinite.
                                                                                                          Psalm 147:5

Our Precious Father,

When You were on this earth, You released those who were tormented by evil spirits. You cast them off just by Your word and the demons trembled and fled by Your very presence. You have not given us the spirit of fear, but the Spirit of sound mind, love and power. Lord, You are the same yesterday, today and forever.

Father, I believe that You have the power to demolish all the strongholds of the evil one. Trusting in Your unlimited power, I commit these nightmarish experiences into Your most loving and precious hands. Lord, build a hedge around me and everything I have. Lord, keep me as the apple of Your eye and hide me in the shadow of Your wings. You are my refuge and an ever-resent held in times of trouble.

The Scripture says that the eyes of the Lord are upon those who fear Him and who hope in His unfailing love. Father, You have said that You confide in those who fear Him and You have never disdained the suffering of the afflicted ones. Just look at me with an eye of compassion and save me from the evil one who steals away my peace.

Lord, I believe that You died for me on the Calvary Cross and You rose from the dead on the third day. By doing this, You have disarmed all the principalities and the powers of darkness that reign in this world. Lord, You have promised that whatever we bind on this earth shall be bound in heaven and whatever we loose on this earth shall be loosed in heaven. With the authority and power You have given us over the Satanic forces, believing on the power of the blood of Jesus, I rebuke every demonic oppression in Jesus' name. Let the works of Satan be shattered forever. Thank You Father for engraving me in the palms of Your hands. I give You all the glory and honour for listening to my prayers.

                                                                       Amen.
 






No comments:

Post a Comment