Tuesday, November 23, 2010

SUCCESS IN BUSINESS

Then Isaac sowed in that land, and reaped in the same year a hundredfold; and the LORD blessed him. The man began to prosper, and continued prospering until he became very prosperous.
                                                  Genesis 26:12,13

Oh Lord of Heaven and earth!

The Scripture says that You will prosper the efforts of Your children. Lord! I am anxious about this venture!

As the Scripture says You were with Isaac and gave him hundred fold blessings. I know You have the same love and concern for my well fare also. Have mercy upon O Lord prosper all the efforts that I take towards the success of my business. Grant me Your wisdom and guidance so that I can take the right decision at the right time. Unless You bless me I cannot be a success my Lord. So I beseech You to grant me success in my endeavours and lift me up in life. Be with me and prosper whatever I do!

I thank You and praise You for answering my prayers even now providing all my needs. In the sweet name of Jesus I pray.

                         Amen.


No comments:

Post a Comment