Wednesday, November 24, 2010

INVOLVED IN ACCIDENTS

Behold, I will bring it health and healing; I will heal them and reveal to them the abundance of peace and truth.
                                            Jeremiah 33:6


Heavenly Father,

I am broken and in pain because of the injuries caused by this accident. However, I thank You for protecting my life O Lord!
Father, the Scripture says that there is nothing impossible for You. I believe in Your healing power. Deliver me from all pain and grant me a quick and complete recovery O Lord! I know that we are healed by Your stripes. Stretch forth Your healing hand and let Your power descend upon me even now. I do not want to be a burden to my family. Grant me complete healing Lord and make me whole so that I can resume my day-to-day life. I know You are listening to my prayer and I trust in Your mercy and compassion. Strengthen me O Lord and let every weakness pain and suffering leave my body right now Master! Thank You for answering my prayer. I expect a miracle from You O God & I Pray in Jesus' Name.

                                                                                              Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment