Wednesday, November 24, 2010

SELECTION OF LIFE PARTNER

Trust in the LORD with all your heart, And lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He shall direct your paths.
                                                                                                    Proverbs 3: 5, 6


My precious Father!

Even when You created this world You found that it is not good for man to be alone! You, Yourself instituted marriage in the Garden of Eden. You know that I need a Partner for my life, Lord!

Father when I think of my future I am gripped by anxiety! You know the longings of my heart and You know what is best for me. Lord we see in the Scripture how You blessed Your people with the right life partner and made them happy. Send me the right life partner through Your Angel. I need a loving and God fearing partner. Master! Bless me Lord so that I can build up a family for Your glory!

Every good gift comes from You Lord and You will never deny Your children joy and happiness. Remove the obstacles on my way Master and perfect everything for me. You are my father and so I commit my future into Your loving hands. Take charge of my settlement O God I give all the glory to You! I pray in the matchless name of Lord Jesus.

                                 Amen.



No comments:

Post a Comment