Wednesday, November 24, 2010

AIMLESS LIFE

For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says the LORD, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope.
The LORD will guide you continually, And satisfy your soul in drought, And strengthen your bones; You shall be like a watered garden, And like a spring of water, whose waters do not fail.

                                                Jeremiah 29:11; Isaiah 58:11.



Loving Father,

The Scripture clearly reveals that You know the plans that You have for me - they are plans for me to prosper and not to harm me; plans to give me hope and a good future. Lord, I believe that my times are in Your hands. Perfect all that concerns me. Direct my footsteps in the way that I should go. I believe for sure that in perfect faithfulness, You have done marvelous things, things planned long ago. Enable me Father, to hear Your sweet still voice and thus, guide me in the way I should go.

Father, all my longings lie open before You and my sighing is not hidden from You. Whether I turn to the right or to the left, let my ears hear Your vice behind me saying, "this is the way, walk in it." Whatever I do, let Your mighty presence go before me and level every mountain of difficulty into plain ground.

I surrender my whole life to You, my Master. Accept my life as a fragrant, holy and pleasing sacrifice. Forgive me all the sins that I have committed and help me not to waver in my life any more. Believing in Your name and the promise that You have in store for me, Your dear child, I praise You and give You all glory and honour.

                                                                                                                                                                        Amen.




No comments:

Post a Comment