Wednesday, November 24, 2010

UNEMPLOYMENT



Hope deferred makes the heart sick, But when the desire comes, it is a tree of life.
                                                                                                                     Proverbs 13:12


Oh Merciful Father,

I come to Your presence fully acknowledging that nothing is impossible with You. Lord, I lose heart when I am continually disappointed in my search for a job and when a job, which I like, goes to somebody else. Endless waiting and all the recommendations unavailing shatter my hope. My mind, under such circumstances, tends to degenerate into doubting Your might and questioning Your love. In all such situations, strengthen me to put my trust in You and to be patient in You.

If my sins are a stumbling block to this blessing, I plead with You Father, to forgive them. Lord, I am also very much worried when I realize that I am not in a position to support my family. Turn every sorrow into joy. I know that You will definitely do so. Grant me a good job soon, according to Your will and in the place of Your own choice. Your will is my privilege. I praise You Lord, for hearing my prayer and for Your promise of a job for me soon.
      
          Amen.



No comments:

Post a Comment