Wednesday, November 24, 2010

COURT CASE

For He has not despised nor abhorred the affliction of the afflicted; Nor has He hidden His face from Him; But when He cried to Him, He heard.
Lord, You have heard the desire of the humble; You will prepare their heart; You will cause Your ear to hear, To do justice to the fatherless and the oppressed, That the man of the earth may oppress no more.

                                                                           Psalm 22:24; Psalm 10:17, 18



Loving Lord!

Have mercy on me as I am in deep trouble. You know my state! I am anxious and scared about this court case!
Lord the Scripture says that You are a just judge and that You are my defence. Help me Lord! Do not let man prevail over me! Plead my cause and deliver me from this crisis! Be my rock of refuge and a fortress of defence to save me! Go before me Lord and fight the battle for me.
Help me forgive those who have risen against me. Let me never be put to shame! I have totally committed this case into Your mighty hands trusting fully in Your goodness and mercy. I know Your ears are always open to the cries of the oppressed and the afflicted. So, Lord I expect a favourable verdict for Your glory. I praise You for the assurance You have given me that You will maintain the cause of the poor. I wait silently for You because my expectation is only from You. In the sweet name of Jesus, I pray.

                                                                                                                             Amen.




No comments:

Post a Comment