Wednesday, November 24, 2010

IN PRISON FOR NO REASON

For he hath looked down from the height of his sanctuary; from heaven did the LORD behold the earth; To hear the groaning of the prisoner; to loose those that are appointed to death;
                             Psalm 102:19-20.


Dear Father!

I am so broken, mentally and physically. There is none to comfort me Lord! I have become a mockery to others and I cringe before the society Lord! I know You are aware of all my untold miseries.
Lord! Your word says that You look at the hearts of men. You know my circumstances Lord and You know that I am innocent. I do not know why I have been victimised unjustly. Yet I believe in Your goodness and thank You for this situation Lord! You were with Joseph when he underwent so much of trials and tribulation and exalted him at the right time. Master! The Scripture says that You showed him mercy and gave him favour in the sight of the prison keeper. You prospered whatever he did. Be with me Lord and deliver me also from this pit. Let me feel Your sweet presence even now! Sustain me with Your grace which alone can carry me through this bitter path. I accept Your deliverance right now Lord for You are a just judge and You never put Your children to shame. I expect double honour from Your hands for the afflictions I have undergone and I rejoice in You. I know my tears and my pleas will never go vain. I thank You and praise You Lord. In Jesus' name I pray.
Amen.



No comments:

Post a Comment