Wednesday, November 24, 2010

TRAPPED IN SIN



The Lord is my rock and my fortress and my deliverer; My God, my strength, in whom I will trust; My shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold.
The Lord is near to all who call upon Him, To all who call upon Him in truth.

                                                                                                            Psalm 18:2; 145:18



Our Father in Heaven,

I have been caught up in this snare of the devil. Inadvertently, I have taken a wrong step somewhere and I am now in a situation that I cannot come out by myself. Almighty Father, I look up to You because Your Word says that You will spare the poor and needy, And will save the souls of the needy.
I believe as it is written, "The Lord is gracious and full of compassion, Slow to anger and great in mercy. The Lord is good to all, And His tender mercies are over all His works." Have mercy upon me O Lord. Save me by Your righteous right hand. I totally trust in You. So help me Lord, to take refuge in the shadow of Your wings. I promise to be Your child and walk by the path that You show me, even as You have said, "Depart from evil and do good; Seek peace and pursue it." I commit all my ways before You Lord.
Thank You Father because I believe, You have already made way for my escape from this sin. I shall glorify Your name because You are a shelter for me and a strong tower from the enemy. In Jesus' name I pray.

                                                                                                                                                                        Amen.




No comments:

Post a Comment