Wednesday, November 24, 2010

SUDDEN DEATH



Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of mercies and God of all comfort.
                                    II Corinthians 1 : 3


My precious Lord!

I come to You with a broken heart. I am unable to accept this sudden loss of my precious one Lord! I feel utterly lost and terribly lonely! There is none to comfort me beside You. I turn to You Lord and shed my tears at Your feet.

Lord You shed tears when Lazarus died and You know the anguish of a bereaved soul. You have promised to comfort me and be with me when I walk through the valley of tears and sorrow. Be with me O Lord, and engulf me with Your comforting presence. Even now as I cry to You and wash Your feet with my tears, console me just as a mother would and wipe away my tears. Let my anguished soul find rest in You, Master! O, Lord please embrace me and surround me with Your strength and comfort. I lean upon Your bosom Lord! You have said, "I will dwell in them and walk among them. I will be their God, and they shall be My people." Lord, please be a Father to me and lead me. Let the peace which surpasseth all understanding descend upon me. Be with me Lord; strengthen my hands and set my foot on high with all humility I offer this prayer in Jesus name.

Amen.



No comments:

Post a Comment