Wednesday, November 24, 2010

MISSING



God is our refuge and strength, A very present help in trouble.
                                                                                                         Psalms 46:1


Our loving Father!

Where do I run except to You in this moment of desperation, Lord? Father! You have planned everything concerning our lives even before the foundations of this earth. Lord I really do not know where my dear has gone but I totally rely upon You to bring back home safely. Your Word says that You are a very present help in trouble, I trust in Your Word and commit my dear one into Your safe hands.
What ever the situation may be Lord safeguard my loved one by sending You angels. Holy Spirit, bring about a change in the heart of my loved one and bring back home soon. I know that You are a prayer answering God and Your ears are always open to the cries of Your children.
Cast away all my anxieties and give Your everlasting peace in my heart. I know You have heard this prayer and I praise You for the same. In Jesus' name I pray.

                                                                             Amen.


No comments:

Post a Comment